Saturday, January 17, 2009

hooked up

So a week and half ago we had a blackout, and our computer started having problems after that. Last Saturday it died completely. So, for about 4 fun filled days we used our Wii to surf the net. I don't know if any of my faithful readers have ever used the Wii for the Internet, but let me tell you from experience, it is not as fun as it sounds.
Wednesday night after a little deal hunting, we bought a new laptop at Best Buy. It hurt a little to fork the $ over, but I like to think we contributed to a failing economy. At least that's what I keep telling myself.
Now, since we got a laptop, obviously we need wireless Internet. So we also bought a wireless router. We got it home thinking this should be no problem to hook up. So, 3 days, 2 routers, and numberless hours later I, not Jason, figured out router, and got us hooked up. Yeah me!
And so the Poyfair house has entered a new higher tech era. Hooray!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for you!!! I love having a lab top although it seems to end up in the living room with no battery life all the time. That gets a little annoying and is usually my fault:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you!! But why didn't you just call Jesse. It would have taken him 30 minutes to do that instead of Wii surfing for 3 days! You goofy kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you know that you CAN use a Wii to surf the web....more than I knew!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?