Friday, January 23, 2009

11 years and still counting...


















Yeah hooray, for us today! It is our 11th anniversary today, and somehow despite all the odds, I am still totally in love with Jason. He is a terrific, funny, intelligent, and most of all a wonderful man. I am so happy to be his wife. We have shared some great times through the years; I am so glad that I shared those times with him. I am looking forward to another funfilled year with my wonderful husband. Happy Anniversary Jason, I love you. I've added some pictures from our wedding, and the first year of our marriage. I love to see how happy we were then. I think we're still that happy now.

5 comments:

  1. Congraulations! I had no idea you had been married that long. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys! I remember you up at Ricks, telling me about this great guy Jason who would come over with movies to chill and always cared about how YOU were feeling! Could a girl want any more for her friend? Nope! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you guys are too cute. I love it. I am glad to see Jesse and I aren't the only "wedding cake in the face" people. I knew there was a reason we are friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! You guys are totally adorable. I so loved looking at all your pictures.....that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?