Sunday, October 14, 2012

Where have I been for so long???

So ya know what happens when your nephews introduce your oldest daughter to glorious world of on-line gaming? She hogs your computer, then fries the motherboard, causing you to lose all your pictures and documents. Then, because earlier in the year you decided to buy a new mac rather than keep with the PC, you can't get your camera software to work, your $250 version of photo shop for PCs isn't compatible, and you feel defeated by how far behind you have gotten on your once up-to-date blog.

On the bright side your sweet husband has figured out that if you take all the working components off the now dead laptop you can sell them on eBay, to earn the money for a new mac version of photo shop, and it turns out the hard drive with all the information is still intact, you just need a $30 part from Best Buy to make it into an external hard drive.

So things are starting to look up. If I can just get my dang camera to hook up to this mac I can at least use all the photos I've taken from Labor Day on.

Not to mention after all these problems, school is back in session, I'm babysitting two days a week now, and up to my eyeballs in school projects for three studio classes. I'm in class for Nine hours on Mondays and Wednesdays, and with travel time I'm actually away from home 11 hours.

Where does a girl find time to blog in this crazy life of mine!!

1 comment:

  1. C.R.A.Z.Y. - I have missed reading about you all, but you definitely have way better excuses than I do...

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?