Sunday, August 26, 2012

Family Vacay Part 2

Down Time
Even a wicked awesome vacation has to have some down time. I mean you can't spend every
moment doing something totally amazing.
So what did we do with our down time?
Ivy watched cartoons on Boomerang
Emilie played computer games
Adelaide hung around Grandma and Grandpa and stole their hearts away.
Carmella took her naps,
 Jason played computer games and read his book,
and me? Well I took pictures of everyone and made sure everyone was
 getting along.
 



 
Grandma Time
 
I love that my kids have so much fun with my mom. I have always loved
spending time with her. She is so funny and great to hang out with.
Before we came she filled a bin with fun craft and art supplies for the kids to do.
On this day, we pulled the bin out and got to work. Ivy and Addie had
a blast paining. Carmella, not wanting to be left out, scribbled on her
paper and watched what her sisters were doing.
Emilie and my mom made cookies for all of us to snack on.
They turned out great, and I think mom has found her
newest cooking partner.
(Please note the newly completed kitchen remodel in the background. It looks
 fabulous, and mom is super proud of it. Especially the tile back splash!)








 

1 comment:

  1. Cooking and crafts with grandma, sounds likea great way to spend some down time! Has your mom been out here for a visit? I don't remember if I've met her or not. I'd like to meet her someday. I love her kitchen too:)

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?