Sunday, October 14, 2012

Attempting to catch up

I don't normally post twice in one day, but since posting this morning I have finally figured out how to get photos from my camera to this dang machine. Now granted, they are unedited, which bugs me hugely, but in reality nobody will notice but me. So I'll just have to live with it.

A couple Saturday's ago we pulled out the fall and Halloween decorations. We had a great time getting the house ready for the fun fall festivities. We are already gearing up for our annual Halloween party. The kids (and I) can't wait. So of course I had to pull the trusty camera and get a few shots of us putting up decorations.

Jason getting spooky with the spider web.
(notice the new chandelier he installed this spring)


Addie checking out fake spiders


Ivy made an Angry Bird witch pumpkin


What fall decorating party isn't complete without gingerbread
cupcakes, and little cold weather attire. Never mind that it 
was 85 degrees that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?