Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eighteen Months and Growing Strong

I can hardly believe that my little Carmella Mae is 18 months old! In fact I'm not so sure I'm ready for this. I seem to be having a tough time dealing with how fast
my girls are growing. I told Jason I was thinking of postponing
putting Ella in nursery for another month. I have no doubt that 
she is ready to go in with the "big kids", but I don't think I'm ready for her
to be there. Jason is convinced I have lost my mind.
It is just that I know she is my last baby, and I am so not ready 
to let my little baby grow up. I just love my little baby person (as I call her), I don't 
want her to become a big kid person just yet.
I am filled with delight as I watch her explore her world,
and as she learns and grows I love her more each day.
My heart is so full with love and adoration for 
this beautiful, delightful child of God.
Just quit growing up so fast!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?