Saturday, October 27, 2012

ghosts, ghouls, and princesses too

Last night we held our Fifth Annual Poyfair Halloween Party.
It pretty much rocked. We had a total of 28 kids
running through our house last night. I'm actually a little
disappointed we didn't hit 30. 
Once again Jason mesmerized the kids with his 
ghost stories. Ivy and Mason even jumped
in with a couple of their own. 
Adelaide mostly hid behind the chair till the
stories were over.

They played Zombie Tag, Tricks for Treats,
went on a Treasure Hunt, did the Limbo,
and we ended with a costume parade to the park. 
Complete with glow sticks for everyone.

In past years I have failed to get pictures of the kids
in their costumes. This year I finally got smart.
I had Emilie set me up a little photo spot out front. As the kids
arrived I had them pose for pictures, then today I went over to
cvs and printed a picture for each kid.  They came out totally cute.
I think I will do it this way from now on.
I so love our Halloween party. I am so glad we
do this each year. 

Now I just have to wait 
till next year to do it again! 

 Ghost story time




 My little sour puss


 Ella is always ready for a photo


Mason the Angry Bird Zombie
 Bailey and Shelby
 Joshie
 Hannah, Sarah, Josh, and Penny
 Tyler
 Abby and Kambry
Ethan, Alaina, and Jeremy 
Alexis and Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?