Friday, October 31, 2008

SHOUT OUT!

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE POOPY DIAPER CHANGERS PAST AND PRESENT. ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH POOP ON YOUR HANDS, ARMS, OR OTHER LOCATIONS, AS THE CASE MAY BE. YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL INDIVIDUALS. YOU SHOULD BE WORSHIPED AT YOUR FEET BY THOSE WHOSE DIAPERS YOU HAVE CHANGED. MAY YOU ALL LIVE LONG AND DIARRHEA FREE LIVES.


SPECIAL SHOUT OUT.....
TO JULIEANN HANSON WHO WAS SO KIND AS TO ASSIST IN THE DIAPER EXPLOSION OF OCTOBER 2008 AS IT WILL COME TO BE KNOWN. AND YES THAT IS WHY MY CHILD WAS NAKED AT CHURCH ON SUNDAY!

I WISH EVERYONE WHO READS THIS A POOP FREE DAY!!

4 comments:

  1. I hear you! I don't miss those days. Keep talking and you help me remember why we have a "no more babies" policy in our home. I have moments of insanity when I think I might want "just one more". No, no, no!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, ok so diaper explosions and all...can I just tell you that you have 3 of the cutest kids I've seen in a very long time!! I've been thinking of you and Jason lateley and came across this!! How fun! Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara, you did look rather interesting when you entered the mother's lounge wiping and holding out your arm. I just thought you were being hip coming up with new ways of entering a room. I think I took really good notes on Sunday. I'm going to try the arm thing next time. You'll have to rate me and see if I have it down. It was great to see you in our neighborhood tonight. When I saw Emilie's costume and you asked me what I thought she looked like, I wanted to say "A candy corn?" Sorry, I just wasn't looking for the Klux of the costume. :0) Julieann

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?