Saturday, October 11, 2008

pictures from a 5 year old


Ivy has recently become an amateur photographer. She loves to walk around with my digital camera and take pictures of things. Other than the fact that she is wearing down my batteries, I love that she is doing this. It is so funny to see the world through her eyes for a change. So without further ado. Ivy's pictures...
Now I know how she sees me.
I'm surprised I don't frighten her!
Our living room
A self portrait
I call this one "Cup in Red"
She got super close to a red cup to capture this little masterpiece
Out front yard
watch out national geographic
this her attempt at an action shot
we'd like to thank Emilie for allowing us to use a photo of her Tushie.

4 comments:

  1. Fun blog!!!! I love Ivy's pictures. It IS fun to see the world through someone else's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back to talk to you about your song list:

    Emily, Adelaide, and POISON IVY!!! You crack me up.;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a good idea, now I'm curious how things appear to Kaleb in our home... hummm! Okay, and your slide at the top with all those adorable beach pics is driving me crazy 1-beacaus it is so cute 2-I MISS THE BEACH! Serious withdrawls! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little girl and very talented!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?