Friday, February 8, 2013

A Crappy Camera Christmas

My mom bought me this rather cool little camera for Christmas. It's called a Mini Diana. Basically it's mini version of the Diana, which is an all plastic camera. Yes my friends, that means it
takes actual film. So, rather than take photos with my phone using instagram, I can do the real thing. 
I absolutely LOVE it!
It can take square format as well as two rectangles per 35mm frame. It takes a little getting used to, since there is no focus, and there is only a bright and dark setting. These are the only really good shots I  got off of two rolls of film, but really from a photographer standpoint 
this is a good amount. I'd rather have a few good ones, than entire roll of junk.
I am going to have so much fun taking crappy camera pictures this year!


Emilie's new bike

Carmella's boots, Addie's doll, and sticker pad

Jason doing a little Christmas reading

Addie, and Emilie playing with Ivy's mustaches

Ivy and me playing with her mustaches

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?