Saturday, November 12, 2011

turning 11 on 11-11-11

Yesterday was Emilie's Magic Birthday. She turned 11 on 11-11-11, and was even born at 11:11am. Now if thats not magical I just don't know what is! To celebrate Addie and I ate lunch with her at school, and brought her class cupcakes. Last night we threw an awesome birthday party.
Emilie's goal was to have 11 friends come, and to party hardy till 11:11pm, and of course she had to make a magic wish at 11:11pm on the dot. We actually managed to do it all. She had a great time. I loved watching her with her friends. She has grown so much in 11 years, and is becoming an amazing young lady.
I think my favorite part of the night was listening to her and her friends discussing politics. They were cracking me up. They all tried so hard to have big ideas, and pinpoint all of society's ills. Not to mention attempt to solve all those ills. I guess this is the big sign that they are in fact growing up. But, not too much, they also played a long and loud game of Sardines out in
the front yard. Amazingly the neighbors did not complain.

Happy Birthday Emilie, I love you.



reading the photo book I made for her
and wearing the sweater grandma bought her.



Jason bought her a ring for her magic day





party decorations



the political forum






a little Just Dance please




Cute little Abby Cazier






She read every card out loud, the girls loved it



The birthday girl and her mom at the school

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?