Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Once again we had a great Halloween! Our Halloween party was the largest yet. So large in fact that I think next year we
will break it into two parties.

We had a wonderful time at our Ward's Trunk or Treat on Saturday.
Emilie was totally excited about
helping in the "haunted house". Adelaide was much
less excited about it than Emilie was.

Last night was so much fun! The girls were
ready to go trick or treating as soon
as school was out. The few hours they had to wait were
pure torture, for them and me.

The costumes this year were as follows:
Emilie: The Shadow Queen from Paper Mario
Ivy: A Bumble Bee
Adelaide: Rapunzel from Tangled
Carmella: A Witch

As usual I made most of the costumes this year. Addie's was a challenge. I think the hardest thing I have
sewn in a while. Ivy's was just fun, and super easy.
Carmella's I made her floofy skirt,
and her hat. Emme's I bought. Yes, I do know my limitations!





Emilie, the Shadow Queen


I just love this picture. I think my art classes
are having an affect on me. Before I would have
hated it.


All my silly girls


Rapunzel



I also love this picture. Ivy cracks me up! 


My little bumble bee


Her shirt says " I'm a good witch"
and it's so true!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - Addie's dress is AMAZING! I should have commissioned you to make one for Kyla - that is really the only thing she wants for her birthday... and I am still in the process of figuring out the best way to do it... you did fantastic, like always.

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?