Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THAT...

Wash and fold laundry (about a week behind on that)
Clean bathrooms ( about 2 weeks behind on that)
Sweep and clean the floors ( Not too far behind on that)
Vacume carpets ( Not sure when I last did that )
Clean the carpets (Have I ever done that?)
Dust all surfaces (Another week behind on that)
Paint the base boards ( Really need to do that)
Paint a wall (Just wanted to do that)
Cook Thanksgiving dinner (Looking forward to that)
Black Friday shopping (who wouldn't want to do that!)
Finish writing Art History paper (Do I have to do that)
Prepare oral presentation ( Don't really want to do that)
Carve a plaster sculpture (Not sure what to carve for that)
Help Sister in Law make digital calendar( Having fun with that)

Still have time to sleep ( Not so sure about that!!!)

Now for the challenge...
Do it all and make it all seem like no big deal (Don't know if I can pull off that)
Luckily, I have a wonderful man to help me with all of THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?