Sunday, November 29, 2009

HOORAY FOR THE TWOS!!











Happy Birthday to little Adelaide. She is so precious to me. I am so glad we have her in our family.
Her birthday was the 28th, but we celebrated on Thursday while the family was here for Thanksgiving. Its always more fun when more people are around. She opened her presents, her favorite of which seems to be her little red tricycle. Though she spends more time pushing it around than riding it just yet.

We put candles on the pumpkin pie and sang to her. A little unconventional, but fun just the same. Last night we bought Birthday cake ice cream from Braums to have for dessert so we could at least have some birthday cake flavor.

Happy birthday Little One!

1 comment:

  1. Adelaide is 2, my goodness where does the time fly! I love how your babies get pie, it makes me smile and think of all of your birthdays & how I love you so!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?