Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

Thanks to an Art History test and an incredible dirty house, I am very late at posting our Halloween pictures. But I say better late than never.

We had a great time as usual. Adelaide Trick-or-Treated like an old pro. She even got a few extra candies for sheer cuteness. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think the flower costume really helped the cute-factor. Ivy and Emilie had a so much fun. I let them run ahead of Addie and me this year. I think they enjoyed the little bit of freedom.

Ivy and I had a little costume battle of the wills. She insisted I make her a Pink Witch costume, which I happily spend about 4 hours making for her. Then, the day before Halloween she insisted that she wanted to be a fairy instead. I was afraid I was going to have to drag her kicking at screaming in the witch costume. However, once she saw me all made up in my Witch Costume (sorry no pictures) she was ready to play ball and be a cute little pink witch.

Emilie cracked me up the most this year. She decided to be "Fast Girl" this year. A super hero identity that Jason created for her. I had fun putting her costume together. Jason made an awesome looking tornado for her shirt and we ironed it on her shirt. You see Fast Girl had Tornado power, a very important power to be sure.

Now without further ado... The Pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love that last picture. Cute kids, Sara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your girls... you do realize they are all MINI SARA'S right? So much fun in their costumes, with their personalities SHINING!!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?