Sunday, May 12, 2013

Who am I?

I am the kisser of boo boos. The fixer of broken necklaces. The finder of shoes and other lost items. I am the maker of lunches. The brusher of hair. The maker of beds, and folder of laundry. I am the washer of  walls, and pusher of swings. I am the holder of hands, and teacher of manners. I am the referee, the shoulder to cry on, the timer of piano practice. I am the story teller; the secret keeper. I am the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, and the Easter Bunny. I am the diaper changers, the puke cleaner, the cookie maker. I am the hugger. I am the spanker. I am the judge, and the forgiver. I am the cheek kisser, the costume maker, and the party planner. I am the enforcer of rules. I am the blower of bubbles, and wiper of noses.

Who am I?
   

                           I am their Mother, and for that I will always be grateful.



I dedicate this post to my Mother and Mother-in-law, and to all the mothers I know and love who do  all of this and more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?