Thursday, May 2, 2013

Our New Neighbors

We've recently had a new couple move onto our little circle. I just love when new folks move in. It's fun to see how this new dynamic will change or effect our lives.

This new couple is super cute, and very industrious. Lynette and Tom haven't stopped working since they got here. They have been making improvements to place, and really making it their own. I haven't been too thrilled about all the construction mess, but I guess that goes with the territory.  I think once they are finished fixing things up, things will be a bit neater.

The way things are going I think their little family will be growing too, and that's just always exciting. The kids are excited at the idea of a new baby so close by. I'm a little uncomfortable with how closely to our house they are choosing to build their addition, but I hope in the end it will all work out just fine.

Jason seems the most put out by our new neighbors. He's really not happy about all the noise, and they are a little protective. I'm hopeful things will settle down soon, and he'll come to realize what a nice couple they really are.

Would you like to meet our new neighbors too? You would, oh good.
Please allow me to introduce you to Tom and Lynette, our new neighbors ...















This little nest is right outside our front door.
I think it's probably time I refilled the bird feeder, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?