Friday, July 13, 2012

Shawn and Janet Family Photos

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to take family photos of some of my in-laws. Jason's older brother Shawn and his family to be exact. I took them out to my new favorite spot. I think at first they were questioning my judgement when we pulled up in a rather ghetto looking spot, but after a little complaining, and some eye rolling, we got down to business. And I think we took some rather nice photographs.
Really I had a great time. I love doing this with family. There is so much less stress, and it takes family much less time to relax and be themselves. I'm pretty pleased with the results.




That look is so Hayden.



My personal favorite

I love this one



Isn't she beautiful!


Not bad when he holds still!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH! So cute! I love that one of Callie and I just love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty pleased also! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?