Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Off To School Again!











Today is the first day of school for Jason and the girls. I don't know who is more excited, them or me! I asked Emilie if she wanted me to walk her to class today. Her response was " Mom I'm in 4th grade now, don't you think I'm a little old for that." (Please insert the sarcastic teen voice for more accuracy when reading that.)
Jason too refused my offer to walk him to class today. He thought it would be awkward or something.

So I walked a very happy Ivy to her class this morning. She remembered where her locker and desk are, and was very happy to show off her little sister to her new teacher.

Speaking of, Adelaide keeps asking me where her sisters are. I think its too quiet in the house for her right now. But I'm sure she'll get over it when she realizes she has me all to herself again.

So a happy first day to my family, and to everyone else's too.

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute! I love how patriotic all of the kids look in there school uniforms:) Way fun, I enjoyed getting to spend the morning with you for your first day with kids back to school!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?