Friday, August 6, 2010

My summer projects

Here is a sampling of the projects I have been working on this summer. I have had such a
fun time doing 2 to 3 projects a week.
That includes the dresses I made for the girls that I have already posted.
My one real limitation on the projects has been that I needed to
start and complete the project in one day. Really
in just a few hours.
I'm going to miss my project time when school starts again, but I can
always start planning for next summer!
The diaper bag I made for my friend Katie





Wall art for my bathroom
along with the new blue walls


Pillows for my bed





Key chains for friends birthdays
If I missed yours please let me know I have
made a ton












head bands that the keychains morphed into
I wear them all the time now


4 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE! You are so talented! I have not been able to find as cute as fabric as you... LAME - yours always turn out so cute! I need help with the decorative pillows for my living room downstairs. Maybe you can help me with it over labor day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!!! You should have posted the adorable little shoes you made too! You have such a talent and I am so grateful I could benifit from that talent:) I love that diaper bag! You house looked so nice last night too I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my key chain bytheway! I've been asked where I got it a few times too! I just say "My awesome friend makes them!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sara!! The best I can do is paint my kitchen chairs over the past 10 months....4 chairs!! I mean really!! You're awesome and cool.

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?