Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Summer Kick Off.











We are back from our traditional trip to the Lake House with Jason's family. It was a wonderful fun as usual. Jason actually swallowed his fear of sharks and swam in the lake this time. He also proved himself to be quite the fisherman, catching no less than 7 Catfish in one afternoon. We will be having a Catfish fry tomorrow night thanks to him.
Emilie and Ivy had a blast as usual playing on the boat, and riding the wave runners. I could hardly keep the kids out of the lake.

Adelaide played with her little cousins so well. They are becoming such cute little friends. Uncle Shawn and Aunt Janet brought their new little Chiuaua puppy. It was fun the see the little girls carrying him around and babying him to death.

I was able to take a shopping trip into Tyler with my Sisters-in-law, Sharee and Christie. We had so much fun. It was wonderful to shop for hours with good friends. I don't get to do that often enough.
Now its on to the last week of school. HOORAY!!!
Thank you once again to my wonderful Parents-in-law for providing a way for us to make such wonderful memories. I know my kids will always remember their trips to Grandma and Grandpa's lake house as some of the best times of their lives.










No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?