Friday, May 7, 2010

Are you ready for the summer? Are you ready for the hot nights? Are you ready for the birds and the bees, the apple trees, and a whole lot of fooling around?

The answer to these questions is a resounding, YES!

I had my last Friday class today. I feel so much better now that its over. I should also add that I have resolved to never take another Friday class. My final project for this class (photography) took up so much of my time. In the last 2 weeks I have spent between 16 and 20 hours in the dark room, with an additional 3-4 out taking pictures. I am totally fried right now, and the fact that my family is asking me whats for dinner, is getting on the nerves a bit.

I am really happy with how my project turned out. I'll put up some pictures when I get them back next week.

Now its time to cram Art History info into my head for Monday, and finish up the T-Shirt I am working on for digital design. I just love being in school. I love learning new things, and being around creative people.
I don't love feeling inadequate in my classes, and admitting I don't actually know everything yet.

I am so ready to chill out all summer long, and brain dump all the info I have been stuffing in for the last 9 months.

2 comments:

  1. Whoot Whoot, go SIS, you deserve a break! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you totally deserve a break. You're almost done! Hang in there. I hope you all enjoy chillin this summer.

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?