Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The End of Girl Scouts

This was Ivy's second year as a Daisy Scout. She was so fun and funny this year. I think the highlight was going to the Nursing Home to pass out Valentine's cards. Ivy walked around hunched over pretending to have a bad back, and telling the residents "Your so old!" Sadly I had to miss this one due to my night class, but Jason tells me she stole the show that night.

I might also mention that Jason just stopped taking her to her meetings back around March, but never bothered to tell me that. However the first half of the year was a great success.

We went to her final meeting on Monday where she Bridged to Brownies, and received her patches for the year with a certificate. Many thanks to the great troop leaders Mandy and Andrea for 2 wonderful years of Daisy Scouts.





















1 comment:

  1. I just love Ivy and her sunny disposition. She is just so refreshing. I love all of her funny faces. I thing she should go on to Brownies!! Way to go Ivy

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?