Sunday, January 24, 2010

Twelve Long Years




Saturday the 23rd was our 12th wedding anniversary. I would like tell my sweetie why I still love him after all this time.




1. He is always ready and willing to rub my feet, and scratch my back.


2. He volunteers to watch the kids so I can go out, he volunteers to watch friends kids too.


3. He is so supportive of me going back to school.


4. Smallville. I have so much fun acting like a 13 year old girl while I watch with him.


5. I am so proud of him, and the book he has been writing. I hope he gets it published.


6. Cold feet. He never flinches or complains when I put my cold feet on him to warm up at night.


7. He tells the best stories, and keeps the kids entertained to well.


8. He is great about going for late night chocolate runs when I get a craving.


9. He gave my sweet daughters. Without him I wouldn't have Emilie, Ivy, and Adelaide.


10. He can control a crowd of rowdy kids like no one else. If you've ever seen him do this you know what I'm talking about. He is amazing.


11. He still scrapes ice off my windshield on cold frosty mornings. I get a little choked
up every time he does it.


12. He always loves my hair styles. He claims this one is his favorite every time I come home with a new one.




These are just a few reasons I am totally in love with my J-Bird.




Now, did I mention the new ring he bought me for our anniversary. I love it almost as much as I love him.
Here's to another year sweetie!

4 comments:

  1. The ring is beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person. I have to agree with all the stuff you said about Jason, he is absolutely amazing! We are so excited about his book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job picking a ring. What a great guy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you two up at Ricks, and you really liked this guy, and how thoughtful and sensitive he was in your times of need! I love you two, so happy you chose one another! xoxoxoxo (oooohhhh, nice ring too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is amazing with a group of kids!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?