Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chalk Art and a Big BooBoo, or what happens when you hang out outside.

On Friday my friend Kaaryn, and I were talking about how people never hang out outside in the evenings anymore. As a result of that conversation, and wonderful weather, our little Poyfair clan spent the evening hanging out in front of our house.
Upon hearing that a family is hanging out outside, one might ask oneself, what comes of this kind of activity. Well, I'll tell you. A lot of sidewalk chalk art, and if you do it right, someone will inevitably get hurt. That is exactly what happened at our house last night. And I have the pictures to prove it.





Adelaide and her first big boo boo


Her boo boo right after it happened,

luckily I had my camera in my hand


Ivy getting her painting on


Emilie and the chalk version of herself

1 comment:

  1. You do such fun things with your girls - I need lessons on how to be a good mother.... I love Addy's face in the "boo-boo" picture, it looks so serious. She is so precious. I am very interested in 5-6 size shoes. That is the exact size Kyla is now and we only have a couple that fit her. Do you know when the next family get together is? When do we start planning Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?