Tuesday, October 13, 2009

$$$

Why does everything cost money! Why can't we all just switch to a barter system. I'll give you 10 car washes if you give me.... Why does it feel like there is more money going out than coming in. Maybe because the washing machine is on the fritz. Ivy needs to go to the dentist. Emilie needs braces. We need a new door knob on our font door. Emilie's birthday is coming up. Halloween costumes need to be made. Tires need to be bought. And at this point I could really use a massage, or at the very least a girls night out that doesn't include a 3 hour night class.
I'm really thankful we have the money we need, but golly I really like the idea of saving it, not spending it!!


I would now like to apologize for my rant. I just needed to get that out.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like life to me! Everything is normal. What can go wrong will go wrong. Don't you feel better getting all of that off your chest! You don't have to apologize for your rant, we all go thru it at some time or another. Love you, Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your $$$ and instantly dread reading what may come (after spending the last week preparing taxes), and was relieved to hear you voice my same feelings inside. Thanks to "mom" for the perspective :) Love you both! xo -Sis

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?