Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mossy Green Turtle

There is a stream that runs along the edge of UTA. Over that stream is a bridge that leads to the parking lot where I park my car on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Every time I walk over that bridge I look at the turtles that sun themselves on the bank of the creek. The turtles are so cute. Some are big, and some are small, but there is one that is mossy and green. At least I think its the same one. The other turtles are usually together in clumps of 2, 3, or 4. But the mossy green turtle is usually alone. I really like that turtle. I imagine he is thinking to himself..."I may be old and mossy. My shell may be green, but I have just as much right to sun myself here as the rest of those turtles."
Good for you little turtle.
Don't let your mossy green shell get you down!

Of course I may just be a little crazy.

1 comment:

What do ya think?