Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OUR NEW LOOK




While Jason's parents so kindly took Emilie and Ivy to their house for a week, Jason, Paul, and I got down and dirty and painted the main rooms of our house. The living room, family room, and the hall that connects them.After 2 days of painting, and one day of touching up, and replacing furniture, and decor. the house looks wonderful! Jason and Paul talked me into more shades of gold than I had planned on, (four shades total) but I must admit, they were right. The color in the family room is more of a bronze color, I'm not sure you can tell by the picture. I am loving it.




Now everyone, tell me what you think.




6 comments:

  1. Hey, the first one to comment!! I am so schweet! I love the colors and am impressed you got it all done in one week!!! Even the wall hangings are in their place, except one was tilted a bit LOL. Love you! Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks GREAT!! I didn't even know you were doing this! I can't wait to see it in person. Painting is the best - it makes the biggest difference and it is the cheapest. I wish I could pain my whole house. Maybe Paul will come over and help us....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks very good. Wow, if I didn't have kids for a week, I would do nothing at this point. What am I thinking? I would clean. Your house looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paint job. Everything looks great. I love all of the colors they blend very well together. You can all come and help with my living room!!!! Great job!
    Love you all, Mom, Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Love it, Love it! The colors are so warm and welcoming! Love ya Sis! xo

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?