Thursday, February 6, 2014

Little Ivy turns eleven

Can it be? Can our little Ivanator really be eleven already! 
On Friday, her awesome teachers gave her a white fluffy unicorn. I don't think she has set it down yet.

Saturday was her birthday party. We had a jewelry making party. The girls made washer necklaces with finger nail polish, and we cut up old shirts to make infinity scarves. Emilie pulled out her rainbow loom. And the girls went crazy with that too. We had a great time! 


Sunday was her actual birthday. She tore into her presents with great enthusiasm. She got a Rainbow Dash t-shirt, I had to peel off her to wash yesterday. Jason got her a huge airplane which he painted to look like her favorite my little pony. Now we are waiting for better weather so we can go fly it. In true Poyfair tradition, she requested the most random cake she could think of. She wanted a marshmallow cake. I dug deep. I did my best. I think it came out pretty good.
I adore my little Ivy. I'm so glad she had happy birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?