Saturday, January 25, 2014

Oh, the fun we have!

I love staying home again. I forgot, sort of, how much I like being home with a toddler during the day. Maybe it's because I know she is my last two year old. Maybe, it's because this last year was so stressful, and took me away from home more than I liked. Whatever the reason, I am enjoying everyday with my little Ella Mae.



Hide-N-Seek

Mr. Potato Head Time!

Ft. Worth children's and Science Museum

I have had the most fun playing hide-and-seek, and twirling with her as she spins in one of her many princess dresses. I never know from one minute to the next which princess she will be. She bounces from Sofia, to Sleeping Beauty, to Cinderella, to Belle, and on and on. Last week we went to the Ft. Worth Science and Children's Museum with some friends of ours. We had so much fun, and she took an awesome nap afterward!

I love that every day is a new adventure for her. This week I pulled out the bucket of bubbles that I bought on dirt cheap clearance back in September. I kinda stuck them in my closet and forgot about them. I found them the other day, and we had a great time making a big bubbly mess.
I can't wait to see what we will do next week.

Bubble Blowing

The awesome bubble kit I got on major clearance




1 comment:

  1. You're such an awesome mom! I'm glad you're loving your time with your little princess! She's a lucky girl:)

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?