Sunday, November 11, 2012

12 Great Years

Emilie is now Officially a Beehive! She is twelve years old now, and is entering the 
glorious and fun world of Young Womens, and pre-teendom.
She is a great girl. I love spending time with her. We had
a great time this weekend for her birthday. Friday I took her shopping. She picked
out a super cute new outfit, and we had great time talking, and laughing together.
Saturday we got a babysitter, and Jason and I took her to the movies.
She is so fun to watch movies with. She gets so excited and into
what she is watching. The movie really comes
alive through her.

Sunday, her actual birthday, she was not too happy with me
because I made her take part in her final Primary Program. I even made her 
write a one minute talk for her part 
in the program. I know, I know, Mean Mom!
She did go to Young Women's for the first time, and she 
loved it.
She also met the our Bishop for her age 12 interview, and 
got a temple recommend to attend
 her first baptisms for the dead at the  Dallas Temple on Saturday.
She is super excited about that!
For her birthday dessert she decided on ice cream pizza.
We had a great time digging in with our forks and 
eating right off the pizza pan.
What a fun idea she had. We'll be making this again.
I think Jason wants one for his birthday day now.
We may have a new family tradition in the making.

Happy Birthday to you Emilie.
I love you,
Mom
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ...


Little baby fingers couldn't wait.
Sugar cookie crust
strawberry ice cream
chocolate syrup
whipped cream
 and cherries
DELICIOUS!




 Dig in Everybody!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?