Monday, February 27, 2012

Play Date

Today there was a much needed and well deserved play date with some lovely women from church. It was so great to see Katie Hakes today with all her adorable children. I love when friends that have moved away come back to visit.
   A bunch of us mommies met at a new park in town, and had a great time catching up while letting the kids play. Of course the kids can't have all the fun, so some crazy ladies had to show the kiddos how the hanging twirly thingie works. No play date is complete without a visit from a cute little puppy that the little kids couldn't get enough of. When the hunger pains started what else could we do but move the whole group over to McDonald's for some food and more play. Really I think today was just about the perfect day for any little kid, and perhaps for a mommy too!












1 comment:

  1. I agree! Perfect play date with some awesome friends! I'm glad you were there with your camera. You got some fun pics. I think the one with the moms on the spinning umbrella is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?