Thursday, February 24, 2011

Confessions of a Wall Scribbler

This morning at breakfast Addie had a confession for me. It went something like this...

"Mama, last night I colored on the wall."

"You did? Where?"

"No, don't see it!"

"Why not?"

"Cause you be mad at me."

"Oh, was that a bad choice?"

"Yes, I sorry."

"Are you going to do that again?"

"No, never ever."

"Okay then, I love you."

"Thanks mama."


I love that the guilt was too much for her. She is so sweet, and tries so hard to be good, but those 3 year old impulses just take over sometimes. Now I just have to hunt down where the scribbles are, since she still won't tell me!

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute!!! Thank goodness for those magic erasers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I wish I was due next month. Do you have a name yet for this one. We are thinkin of Haily or Avery.
    So is Jason done after this or does he want to try for a boy?
    That would be awesome if we lived close again. Are girls would have fun playing. And we would have fun having girl craft nights. I miss those nights.

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?