Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Barbie Uncensored

For my final photo project I was at a loss for what to do. We were given very broad guidelines, and not much direction, so really anything goes. The first group of shots I did my instructor was not very impressed with, so with one week left to go, I had to start from scratch. After looking at some work by other artists I decided to do something with toys, and I wanted to incorporate shadows with the toys. After trying a few things out, this is what I came up with. Now I know its a bit unusual for me, But I must say I do like how they turned out. Pay attention to the shadows, ad the detail you can seem in them. I really they make the photos so much more interesting. Perhaps for my next class I can try something similar, but with a different approach.

So here it is...BARBIE UNCENSORED

















No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?