Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yet Another Girl!!!


Yes, yes, yes. We are so excited. We are having our fourth girl. Jason, and I had such a feeling of peace as we left the lab today. We know that this new little girl is meant for our family, and we are so happy to have the opportunity to raise another sweet daughter. I have always imagined our family with 4 girls. I wouldn't say it was Divine Inspiration, but it is something I have always thought of for us. Maybe because I have so many brothers, I always wanted to be surrounded by girls. I don't know. But I just couldn't be happier with our news!

1 comment:

  1. Go girls!!! How exciting. You guys have so much fun with your girls and you can tell they are all so loved. This is a lucky little girl to join such a wonderful family! Congrats!!!

    P.S. I love the new family picture!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?