Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Zoo Time with Adelaide

Last Wednesday I blew off school and took Addie to the Ft. Worth Zoo. Well, actually I had a photography project I was working on, and I decided the zoo was the perfect place to do it.
We had so much fun. I really treasure my time with Adelaide. She is such a sweet child, and we
have such a great time together. I love that my choice of degree allows me the time to
work, and still play with my kids.
The pictures are in reverse order of the day. I wasn't thinking when I loaded them.
The end of a long day.

Sometimes you just have to take a moment and dance.



So thirsty!



Lovin on the elephants.





We had a great time feeding the birds











Time to ride the giant turtle statue.








2 comments:

  1. It was fun to get to see you at the Zoo! I have using my camera off auto a lot now with your tips and I love the way my pictures are turning out now! Thank you! Addy is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call. That looks like way more fun then going to class. Addie sure is a cutie! I love her cute Halloween bows:)

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?