Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The big news

Well, it looks like the cat is out of the bag, and really I can no longer hide it. I am 12 weeks pregnant with number 4. A bit of a surprise (I blame girls camp really.), but we are happy about it, and the kids are even happier.
So if anyone one has been thinking " wow, Sara's been packing it on lately." You now know why.
Oh, and FYI for my Burleson buddies, please don't tell Valerie. She doesn't know yet, and I want to be the one to spill the beans.
Predictions for boy or girl can officially begin.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so so so excited for you!! I predict a girl just because thats how that seems to be going for you:) How have you been feeling? You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! Congratulations Missy!! I am so excited for the both of you...my fingers are crossed for a little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma Yellow doesn't care, just as long as I get to spoil her or him!!! I have known for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!!!!!! I'm just thrilled for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so excited to have a preggy buddy! I hope you're feeling well and able to keep going with everything that you are doing right now. I'm sure you will becuase you're amazing like that. I'm stil trying to figure out how you got pregnant at girls camp though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lOVE YOU! And I miss you. Sister DeGidio died a couple of weeks ago. I saw Sara Arch at a womens conference a couple of weeks ago. I have always loved you. You made my teenage years bearable:)

    Congrats on the pregnancy. I read your blog ALL THE TIME. I even have it linked to my blog.
    Whats your email? We had to go private a little bit ago. I want to make sure you can still view our blog.

    My email is kris10freeman@gmail.com

    MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHUT UP!!! BOY BOY BOY, Jason needs some love in the home :) oh Sis, this is wonderful news! If I were there I would bring you carrot cake and rub your feet, not that you need it yet! Sending love to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?