Thursday, February 11, 2010

winter wonderland







Most mornings I have to drag the kids out of bed, dress Ivy myself, and rush them out the door to school. They are dilly dallyers. Emilie does everything but what she is supposed to be doing. But boy I tell you what, all I had to say was SNOW and they were dressed, ready and breakfasted with time to spare. They were able to play in the snow for a full 15 minutes before leaving for school this morning. I've never seen them move that fast in the morning! Amazing what a little snow can do.






Adelaide had a blast today. Good thing I'm a saver. We have made good use of all the winter gear we bought for Emilie when we lived in Utah. I really never thought we would ever use it again. It's been nice






2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious, but looks like so much fun- I think you are an awesome mom! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! We had the same thing at our house - hurry so we can play in the snow! Adelaide looks adorable all bundled up. I love that first picture of you and her!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?