Friday, July 10, 2009

Disaster area

We hate our carpet and cheap linoleum floor so we decided to rip it out. We thought about laminate wood flooring, I even had the kind picked out. Then came the crazy thought, lets just stain the cement floor. So here we are with the floor ripped up all the way to the family room. Refrigerator in the family room, and washer and dryer in the garage. Now its time to clean cement, not as easy as I thought. I am officially overwhelmed! Did I mention Youth Conference is this week, and Jason is the only one from the Young Men's Organization that can attend this week. So we ripped the house apart and now he is gone for the next 2 days. I just keep telling myself I will love it when its done.

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! Its crazy living in a half done house! We still aren't offically done with ours, luckily we have the base boards all on now! Let me know when you need a sitter! It's so much easier to finish when you don't have your kids...at least I can imagine it is!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?