Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daisys on location

Ivy's Girl Scout troop worked really hard this year to sell cookies. They did a great job, and to celebrate they had a Sweet & Sassy party this week. They were so cute with mud masks, and fancy hair and makeup. Ivy's favorite was the Mani and Pedis. She has been showing off the painted flower on her big toe all week.
I really had fun watching my 6 year old get pampered. Emilie just about died when she saw the Limo the troop got to ride in. I had to keep reminding her this was Ivy's Girl Scout party. She had her party at Build a Bear, and now it was Ivy's turn. Emilie was trooper though, and Ivy had the time of her life!















3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so dang cute. I love that pink limo. Can we have our own Sweet and Sassy party:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! What are you going to do about this new standard Ivy is going to adopt. She loves keeping things consistent.....by the way, WE MISS YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man- they are starting em out young! i still have never had an official mani pedi- which explains my ugly feet:)

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?