Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Festivities

I love Easter. To me it is so much better than Christmas. Not nearly as much hype and none of the mad dashes to find the perfect gift for Crazy Uncle Bob. There is so much more time to focus on the Savior and the Atonement; to reflect on the things that really matter in life.

We were lucky enough to have our turn for our monthly family dinner fall on Easter. We had Jason's wacky family over for dinner and a cousins egg hunt. I had such a good time. I just love having everyone over at my house. Mostly because I love to play hostess, but also because I just enjoy the Poyfairs so much. We had a wonderful surprise when we found out Jason's Dad and Cousin Pam were in town. So they joined in the Easter fun with us. We missed Sharee and Kyla, but I'm sure they had fun in Idaho. Thanks everyone for a terrific holiday.


















2 comments:

  1. I love the look on Addie's face in the last one--she is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great- you are the hostess with the mostest! Love you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?