Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feeling a Little Crazy


For a while now I have been wanting to do something a little crazy with my hair. All my life I have been rather timid with my hair; I never wanted to mess up the color. Well today I threw caution to the wind.




I would like to thank Mary Sullivan for enabling my crazy idea, and for cutting and dying my hair blue. Not completely blue, mind you. I haven't totally lost it. I have dark blue streaks throughout, as well as some blond, and purple. She did a fantasic job. I highly reccomend her to everyone. Pleas keep in mind I wanted it this color, she did not mess anything up!




I am totally in love with it. Jason is in love with it. Ivy keeps saying " Mommy your hair is blue!" Emilie thinks it is totally cool, and wants to do her hair red and green for Christmas. I told her maybe.




Okay, I now open the floor for comments and critiques. I want to know what everyone thinks, even the lurkers who never comment. You know who you are!

8 comments:

  1. I love it. Its hard to tell what it really looks like but I think it looks great. You'll have to come over and look at my fireplace and I can see your hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fantastic. You went for it and you got exactly what you wanted. If everyone loves it, especially your husband and children, then yay you!
    I think you look rockin' and hip. It's hair, so you can always change it when you are bored with it. Enjoy the holidays and post pictures of the red and green hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Everyone should color their hair different colors at least once in their life. Some do it in their teens, some their 20's, and some... :) I love it. I told Ryan about 2 christmases (?) ago that I wanted to color minenpurple again (early 20's). He told me he wouldn't take me to his work Christmas party if I did. I didn't do it. I congratulate you on doing it. Do you think you could get called into the bishop's office for this?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, goes really well with the red! You always were a little dare devil, willing to try anything at least once. Glad to see your still willing to be daring. I think Emilie would look great with red and green you should do it for her. Maybe I'll go green too, it is my favorite color.
    Love Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I've seen it in person I can comment. I was a little skeptical at first but I think it looks good. It's fun and different. Go for it girl! It's always fun to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it permanent? It looks great- you look like a rocking housewife! The apron ties it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love....isn't that all that really matters? Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll comment now that I've seen you in person......you can do funky well! Bayley thinks you are coolest Mom on the planet. He ran right up to me first thing when they were done singing and said, "MOM! Look at sister Poyfair's AWESOME hair!"

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?