Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tagged

Where was I 10 Years ago...

Newly married to my sweetheart; living in our first apartment together. It was around this time I got mono, so that stunk. I was working for Sears, and hating my job. but I loved being married. I would make romantic dinners for us all the time. Can't remember now the last time I did that.

5 things on my to do list today...

Take Ivy to her autism testing.
Buy some groceries
go walking
pick up the kids from school
make dinner

My bad Habits...

impulse buying, I have to make myself put stuff back on the shelf.
cherry coke, the kind from sonic that has a real cherry in it.
sleeping in. I am so not a morning person
driving too fast. except when the kids are in the car. When I am alone, watch out!

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire...

I would build my dream house. I would also buy a vacation home. Probably in Newport Beach CA. Put the kids in private school. Make Jason travel with me around the world.I once knew of a Dr. in Las Vegas that bought a boat, and took his kids out of school, and hired a private tutor, and for a year his whole family sailed around the world. that has always sounded neat to me. I would like to do that. I would donate $ to autism research, to the church, and I would help any family I could. Oh! I would totally pay off Dane's student loans.

4 places I have lived
Las Vegas, NV.
Hof, Germany
Rexburg, ID.
Crockett, TX

5 Jobs I have had...
Clerk in a whole grain bread store
MGM Grand/Bally's Monorail
Sears
McKay Dee Credit Union
Manager of Side Street Cafe

5 things people don't know about me...
I really hate blue m&ms. Well actually pretty much all blue food, esp. blue raspberry flavored things.

I consider myself to be a really shy person. It has taken me a long time to overcome my shyness, and I still fight it all the time. I have a hard time thinking of things to say to people.

I am really vain about my hair. I dread the day it turns gray. I define myself by my hair color. I am so glad I passed it on to my girls.

I am a planner. I have to plan for my time. I get really annoyed by my in-laws and the fact that nothing is ever planned. (SORRY but its true!)

I hate to be cold, and I usually am. I can handle hot weather really well. I would much rather be hot than cold any day.

Okay, now I tag Kristina, Monique, Christie, and Sara M.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your answers. You're very funny and clever. And thank you for tagging me. I've always wanted to be tagged and no one has ever tagged me! I know it sounds totally pathetic, but it's true! Hee, hee, hee. I'm excited to get started. I'm gigggling like a school girl.

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?