Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break... The End

I love my family. That said I hate Spring Break. My house has not really been clean in a week. I was pretty much banned from the computer, and I have had just about all the Dumbo, and Barney I can stand. We made plans to leave town 3 different times for that week. Did we ever go anywhere? NO. Jason changes his mind more often than he changes his socks.

But to be fair we did a lot with family last week, and that was fun. It was really great to see his dad, and some old friends of his.

I just wish we could all be home together without all the chaos. Oh well, I still have summer vacation to look forward to...right?

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. It's been 2 1/2 (coming up on 3) years since my house has been clean.

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?