Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Second Day of School

Yes, that's right. I can't be a normal mother who takes first day of school photos. At least not this year. I have an 8 am class, so Jason took the girls to school on their first day, and they weren't even ready when I left for class. So, I had to settle for second day of school photos. Now, let's just forget the fact that I'm three weeks late posting them. I can't stand all this judging. Give a busy mom a break, okay!

Also, I should probably address the fact that I just couldn't bring myself to take the traditional smile at the camera as the little darlings eagerly head out to school. I couldn't help but notice this year that everyone seemed to love the same idea that I'm sure someone saw on Pintrest. You know the one. The adorable smiling child holding up the sign or yes, possibly a chalkboard, with the year of school written on it. No, I just couldn't do it! I've never really been one to follow the crowd. So, here I present my somewhat tongue-in-cheek alternative. I think this better represents the true nature of my children.



ok, maybe just one cutsie smiling one, for the grandparents.






1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Way to march to the beat of your own drum. Who knows, maybe you'll start a new trend, "Real First Day of School Pictures".

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?