Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Working Hard

In this scene, you see two school age girls hard at work on their nightly homework. Along with one younger sister who so desperately wants to do what her older siblings are doing. The youngest looks out at the viewer as if to say, will I ever catch up with them. I shall call this piece, Growing Pains.

Okay sorry, I have been studying a lot of art history, its starting to get to me.

Really, its just kills Adelaide that she doesn't get to do all the big important things her sisters do. Such as homework. So each night when Emilie and Ivy sit down to their work, Addie wants to do her "work" too. Her work consists of scribbling with pencil (crayons would never do,the sisters use pencil) in her coloring book. She feels so big and important, and I think its adorable.




2 comments:

  1. so cute! such sweet sisters! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love that look on Addy's face in that first picture. You'll grow up fast enough, honey. Then the homework won't be fun anymore.

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?