Friday, February 29, 2008

The Poet Known as Jason

For everyone who is unaware, my dear hubby fancies himself quite the little poet. I thought I would put a few selected works here for all to enjoy.

I punched, I pantsed, I swear
I punched a Green Peace freakazoid who was hugging a great treeI threw a six-pack plastic tie,with laughter, into the seaI pantsed a funny liberal'cause he wanted to be freeThe teacher told me with a frownmy actions weren't p.c.I poured a pail of red painton a vegetarian's headI tried to pass a law on Kid-Shows,banning all inbreadsIf ever you build a sand castle,I swear I'll kick it down - and dance uponits broken pieces, and mush it to the ground.I laugh at youpoint at youtrip youtie your shoes togetherI am the best.
J L Poyfair
Copyright ©2008 J L Poyfair

2 comments:

What do ya think?